PREPAID SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upon purchase of this product, the subscriber agrees to the following:
1. iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G Service will work ONLY if the subscriber has the following:
a. 1900 MHz WCDMA / HSPA+ 3G or 4G phone or device.
b. iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G SIM Card.
c. iConnect ADVANCED/Buddy Prepaid Load.
2. iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G SIM and Load Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. In case of loss, theft, or damage due to accident, misuse or neglect, iConnect
is not obligated to refund or replace the SIM Card. SIM Cards that are found defective can be replaced within 7 days from date of purchase and subscriber must bring receipt as
proof of purchase. Defective Load Cards (with incomplete PIN number, unclear or unreadable numbers) can be replaced only if there is no prior usage of the card. All replacements
are subject to review, investigation and approval by iConnect.
3. iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G SIM Cards cannot be used with phones or handsets which are SIM locked to other networks. iConnect Buddy Load Cards can be used only with an
iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G Service.
4. Expiry dates for the Load Cards are 30 days for $10 and $20, and 15 days for $5 from the day you reload your SIM Card. The printed dollar value corresponds to the allowable airtime
value which is consumed by the subscriber each time a subscriber accesses the service based on predetermined rates. Service shall be permanently disconnected if the subscriber
fails to load within 90 days after the last card balance is consumed. Subscriber will need to purchase a new iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G SIM Card with a new assigned number
to enjoy continued service.
5. This Prepaid Phone Kit is exclusively for iConnect ADVANCED. By purchasing this phone, you agree to activate and use it for iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G services and not to reset
the phone. Use only accessories approved by the manufacturer for this model. The use of any other types may invalidate the 30 days warranty of this phone from the date of purchase.
Warranty is only valid for phones that are found with inherent factory defects and is subject for review and investigation by iConnect. Merchandise for return/exchange are subject
to the policy of iConnect.
6. All calls and text messages will be charged according to the current rate table both for local and international use. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. You may refer
to iConnect’s website for the rate table.
7. When a subscriber’s balance falls below $0.50, he/she will not be able to make or receive cellular calls except 911 emergency calls until such time that the subscriber successfully
loads an iConnect ADVANCED/Buddy Prepaid Load Card before permanent disconnection.
8. It is the subscriber’s responsibility to secure and safekeep his/her cellular handset, SIM card, PIN code and Prepaid Load Card. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that iConnect
has no obligation to provide call details or itemized billing for calls made through iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G Service.
9. iConnect shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other damages or losses resulting from the use or failure of the iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G service, or for
any loss, damage, theft, or misuse of the iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G SIM Card, Load Card or any handset used as part of the iConnect ADVANCED Prepaid 4G service.
10. iConnect reserves the right to disconnect or refuse service connection in the event that the subscriber is found to have used it for unlawful, fraudulent, illicit or abusive purposes.
11. By using the iConnect Advanced Prepaid 4G services, the subscriber(s) agrees to comply with all iConnect General Terms and Conditions of Use and its Acceptable Use Policy and
to be responsible for all users of its account.
12. iConnect reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the
laws of Guam. All suits involving iConnect shall be filed with the proper courts of Guam.